Party Rentals For Almost Any Occasion
5 Tips For an Outdoor Summer WeddingShop For Your Occasion
And how to save cost.
Planning a summer wedding? Here are some tips that will help:
1. Hold your ceremony and reception at one location – it will cut cost for hourly paid vendors
2. Have fewer but larger tables to save costs on tablecloths and centerpieces
3. Heavy food and heat don’t go hand and hand – Offer light entreés choices, like fish, white meat, and hors d’oeuvres
4. Tents have come a long way. Make your wedding tents more cool and comfortable with fans and misters.
5. Heavy heat and heavy drinks are a cocktail recipe for disaster. Offer guests lighter libations, like crisp beer, cold wine, and estival his/her cocktails.
For Moments That Couldn’t Mean More…Choose Exceptional
Service That Couldn’t Be Better. Quality That Couldn’t Be Better.
That moment when you take a step back and you think to yourself that this day, your day, could not have been more perfect. When you choose Abbey you choose exceptional. At Abbey Party Rents, we pledge to make your event our priority. To offer guidance that meets your goals. To never compromise quality or cut corners. To be friendly, reliable, and responsive, so that you can have more of ‘That moment when’.
From Corporate to Cosmopolitan…Shop For Your Event
Transform Your Next Event With These Abbey-Executive Party Supplies.
If you are looking for tasteful, high-quality furnishings, settings, and decor to make your event perfect, Abbey Party Rents is San Diego’s essential choice for party and event rentals. Make your event unforgettable with the highest quality guidance and supplies delivered by our friendly, professional setup team so you’ll have one less thing to worry about.